- All-in-one tool quickly strips the jacket, bevels the aluminum sheath & cores the dielectric on trunk in one precise operation
- Conveniently attaches the QJST Series jacket stripper body to the main coring & stripping tool body with a quick-change rotating body ring design
- Durable, all-metal construction with color-coded body & guide sleeves provide easy identification
- Heat-treated sheath cutting blade produces a smooth, beveled edge & can be replaced
- Chamfered strip stop is factory-set with a 1″ (25.4 mm) strip length for 412 through 750 cable sizes or a 1 1/16″ (27 mm) strip length for 840 through 1160 cable sizes
- Standard models feature a "T" handle with a built-in 3/8″ drill adapter & ratchet models feature a ratchet "T" handle with a separate 3/8″ drill adapter for manual or drill operations
You asked, we listened! It is our goal to ship these items within 48 hours*. Find the QuickShip icon next to available part numbers on the product's page, or find it on our Price Lists. More products will be added throughout the year.
*Refer to individual part numbers on the product page to verify their availability. Ripley Tools will make every attempt to ship in two business days subject to availability and order size. If orders include non-quick ship items, split orders may incur additional shipping charges. Standard terms and conditions apply. For more information contact your Ripley Sales Representative or call 1(800) 528-8665 to speak to a customer service representative.