- Precision tool ideal for shaving bonded semi-con on 15 to 35 kV polyethylene & XLPE insulated cables with diameters from 0.71″ to 2.36″ (18 to 60 mm)
- Forward position accurately removes the semi-con within 0.984″ (25 mm) of the jacket & the reverse feature removes the semi-con shield within 0.275″ (7 mm)
- Precision ground blade is adjustable in 0.004″ (0.1 mm) increments & finishes the cable end with a 20° chamfer cut
- Thumbscrew provides an easy transition between spiral shaving & square-cut finish operations without the need for an additional stop device
- No tools required for blade replacement
You asked, we listened! It is our goal to ship these items within 48 hours*. Find the QuickShip icon next to available part numbers on the product's page, or find it on our Price Lists. More products will be added throughout the year.
*Refer to individual part numbers on the product page to verify their availability. Ripley Tools will make every attempt to ship in two business days subject to availability and order size. If orders include non-quick ship items, split orders may incur additional shipping charges. Standard terms and conditions apply. For more information contact your Ripley Sales Representative or call 1(800) 528-8665 to speak to a customer service representative.